GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions govern the use of this web site, respectively of the services of "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. The use of the services offered by Kika Design and Communications Ltd. means that the user has read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees with them in full and without reservation.
2. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. reserves the right to update/modify these General Terms and Conditions for using the services of "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. without prior notice.
3. The terms and conditions apply to the free use of the functionalities of the website www.designkika.com as well as for all orders for the manufacture and delivery of items (goods) remotely. These general conditions do not affect the rights of users governed by the Consumer Protection Act.
EFFECT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
5. The User accepts these Terms and Conditions for an indefinite period of time from the moment when the use of any service provided by "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd through the web site is registered and/or stated. The use of the website means that the user has become acquainted and consented to any subsequent amendment of these Terms and Conditions.
6. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. manufactures and offers high quality hand-crafted articles with a distinctive design. Each of the products offered by "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. is unique, made by hand and in this sense "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. does not guarantee uniformity in the case of ordering more than one piece of one item.
7. The images posted on the site are exemplary and aim at the most accurate representation of the offered item. However, the colors, their brightness and clarity will depend on your personal monitors, and in this sense "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. is not responsible if they do not meet the actual ones.
8. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd reserves the right to withdraw from service temporarily or indefinitely in case of unforeseen or force major circumstances, including the right to cancel unconfirmed orders, refuse unfulfilled orders, or remove inactive profiles.
9. The procedure for completing the contact form and sending an inquiry via
email is absolutely voluntary and free of charge and is not mandatory for remote orders.
10. The order is made by contacting "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. at the designated contact phone or via the contact form available on the site.
11. Orders are accepted every day from 9.00 to 18.30.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
12. The prices of the products offered by "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. are not fixed. They may vary and are determined by the production time, the size of the card and the materials used. The prices do not include the cost of the delivery of the ordered items and any bank commissions and fees. Delivery costs are paid in addition to the price of the ordered items and are different depending on the method chosen.
13. The payment of the selected items is made optionally by one of the following methods:
• Cash on delivery payment - only for deliveries on the territory of Bulgaria.
• Payment by bank transfer - for deliveries outside the country / on the territory of Europe /.
14. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user expressly and unconditionally agrees to pay in advance the full price of the ordered items to Kika Design and Communications Ltd. for supplies outside Bulgaria.
DESIGN AND DELIVERY
15. The products of "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. are made on individual orders and have unique design and branded packaging, and limited availability. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. does not offer already finished products. The production of an ordered item is made for a period of 5 to 7 days, and the time for the design is determined individually for each item.
16. Deliveries are made by a courier company.
17. Delivery terms begin to run from the date of the dispatch of the ordered items and "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. is not responsible for any delays caused by the courier company or recipient.
18. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. strives to achieve full satisfaction of its users and in this respect it pays attention to each individual case of complaint in order to provide the best service to its users.
19. In case that the delivered items do not correspond to the ordered items or there are obvious defects or damages, the user should immediately contact us via the contact form or the indicated phones on the web site. Kika Design and Communications Ltd. will take action to correct the defect / damage. "Kika Design and Communications" is not responsible for any damages and / or damages incurred by the respective courier company and / or users.
20. The products of "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd., as such, made on an individual order are not subject to return!
21. The risk of loss or damage to an item passes to the consumer at the time the consumer or the third party (recipient of the goods) indicated by the consumer, other than the courier, accepts the goods.
22. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd. owns all the content of the site, including the trade name "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd., logo, corporate symbols and images and articles visible on the site. Without the prior written consent of Kika Design and Communications Ltd., no part of this site may be reproduced in any form - it may not be copied, distributed or used as photographs, text, graphics, services in any form in a media or computer environment; the purpose of reproduction, distribution or use is irrelevant. The materials posted and displayed on the site fall under the protection of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and other relevant regulatory acts, and any unauthorized use thereof will be treated as a copyright infringement.
23. "Kika Design and Communications" Ltd reserves the right to publish advertising banners of any kind, as well as electronic links from any part of this site, in compliance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
For all issues not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply. These Terms and Conditions may be amended and supplemented by Kika Design and Communications at any time, and any changes and/or additions shall take effect upon their publication on the Site.